Services: Testing & Commissioning
Cost-effective testing and commissioning services for low voltage and high voltage electrical installations
With high voltage electrical engineering expertise, experience and accreditations, we deliver a reliable, professional and cost-effective testing and commissioning service. Covering all electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure equipment, our tests are always concluded with the production of a comprehensive report that clearly details our findings.
Our thorough commissioning and testing services include:
- G59/3 protection, ROCOF and vector shift testing for renewables assignments
- Full DSO witness testing for new connection works
- All types of protection systems (including unit, distance and bus zone differential protection, to name a few)
- High voltage AC/DC pressure testing
- Ductor testing
- Primary and secondary injection testing
- Full scheme functionality testing
- A range of earth system testing (including fall of potential earth and soil resistivity testing)
- FT4 LV bus bar flash testing
- Comprehensive transformer and switchgear oil testing
- Commissioning of all rotating machines and associated equipment
- VLF cable testing.
Our extensively trained team of electrical engineers is additionally authorised to switch on clients’ networks and projects if required.