Capacity Management Sector
Capacity management services that ensure a stable supply and demand through DBSR, STOR and SVR systems, plus response balancing services including EFR, FFR and SFR.
There is a rising demand for the balancing of network supply and demand, and our services are frequently enlisted within the capacity management field. We have been involved in this fast-growing sector since its infancy and have been appointed by some of the largest developers to provide stable electricity flow through such systems as DBSR, STOR and SVR, as well as response balancing services including EFR, FFR and SFR.
However complex your capacity management project, we can deliver a turnkey solution and single source of warranty, which minimises risk, delays and costs. Our services cover the full spectrum of required electrical works, meaning you have just one trusted contractor to handle the intricacies of the entire scheme:
- Applying for clients’ grid connections
- Designing, procuring and installing new connections
- Designing and supplying networks with embedded generation
- Designing and supplying solutions that facilitate the stable, continuous and optimised flow of electricity
- Conducting all cabling, jointing, switchgear and transformer works
- Managing the project and excavation, including all civils and construction
- Providing containerised solutions where required
- Testing and commissioning
- Overseeing network operations
- Advising on carbon reduction
- Carrying out required maintenance.